Wednesday, August 31, 2016

What Have You Gotten Yourself Into Now?

Can I be honest with you guys?  This blog situation seemed like a fantastic idea.  I've brainstormed and outlined and have so many wonderful things to share. But when it gets down to it...this is NOT easy!

Composing a couple of paragraphs may seem like nothing to you. But the fight against perfectionism, social media, housework, and time management, just to name a few, is real!  So, I asked myself..."What have you gotten yourself into now?"  Why in the world would you jump into this ocean knowing that you don't know how to swim?  Lord, help! Well, since I'm out here, I have no other choice but to keep kicking (and screaming) until I figure it out.

So here we go! (deep breath)

The last time we spoke, I mentioned that I would post a few then and now pictures.  I went back into the 70's and  80's to show you guys that this struggle was from the very beginning. A generational curse is what I'd call it. I'll save that for another day!

So here they are. These are a few pictures of my Then!







No Nailz...but I was a cute though!







Don't laugh! If you were born in the 70's, you too had a picture with that wheel and background.
















  I believe I was in my awkward pre-teen stages of life here. 


So, there you have it!  A short post of my "then".  So tell me, what are you working on changing? Is there a habit that you're trying to break.  I'd love to hear about. Let's hold each other accountable.

We've got this!

Until next time.....Be Blessed!


Niche

No comments:

Post a Comment