Sunday, August 21, 2016

And the Journey Begins...Again!

Hello friends!   

It is August 22, 2016 and about 12:07 in the morning. 

I'm going to really put myself out there, so can I be honest with you?

This blog post has literally taken me three years to complete. YES! You read it right. THREE YEARS. To know me is to know that I will not attempt a task unless I know that I can perfect it.  For some reason, I believed that everything had to be perfect.  As a result, I have waited and waited and waited to start.  Here I am three years later and things still aren't perfect.  So why wait?! Napoleon Hill said it this way, "Don't wait. The time will never be just right." 

I could go on and on with numerous excuses for procrastinating but I'd only be procrastinating..So let's move on!

So, hello again and welcome to "See My Nailz".  I'm starting this blog for two reasons - to share with you and to gain strength from you.  As a nail professional, there is some valuable information that I'd love to share with you. And as a nail biter, there is a level of accountability that I need in order to overcome this bad habit.  

SO WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM ME?

You can expect tips on nail care, do's and don'ts in the salon, what's trending in colors and design, product favorites and reviews, and of course my personal growth.

I'm a little nervous but super excited about the journey and I'm looking forward to you coming along with me.

I'll see you in a few days with some then and now pics!



Until next time...

Niche 
(that's short for Nichelle)




8 comments:

  1. I'm so happy and excited for you especially with us being kindred spirits in the world of creativity. I can't wait to see the growth that this platform will bring for you and your followers. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks sweetie. I love you too! Muah!!!

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to hear more Niche! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear more Niche! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited and can't wait to see what the future holds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excited and can't wait to see what the future holds!!!

    ReplyDelete